- Additional information
Alto Professional Uber LT
Complete Portable PA System with Rechargeable Battery
Uber LT is a self-powered portable wireless PA system with Bluetooth® technology. It’s the perfect solution for delivering hours of clear, punchy, high-fidelity sound from a wide variety of wireless or hard-wired signal sources, whether you have access to AC power or not. Uber LT is perfect for musicians performing outdoors who can’t be limited by their access to AC power. But it’s not just for musicians—it’s also perfect for business meetings, backyard parties and award/graduation ceremonies. No AC power is no problem for Uber LT.
The unit features two input channels, each with its own independent volume control. You can stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth-enabled device, and there is a convenient USB charging port to keep your phone ready to go. With 50 watts of peak power driving a high-quality 6.5-inch 2-way speaker, a high-quality microphone and a long-lasting 35-hour rechargeable battery, Uber LT is ready to take on any challenge.
- Portable self-powered PA speaker
- Power Output: 50 Watts peak, (25 Watts continuous power)
- LF Driver: 6.5-inch (165.1 mm) woofer
- HF Driver: 2-inch (50.8 mm) tweeter
- Frequency Response: 90 Hz – 20 kHz
- Connectors: (2) Line/Mic channels with XLR-1/4-inch (6.35 mm) TRS combination input, (1) 1/8-inch (3.5 mm) TRS/stereo Aux input, (1) 1/4-inch (6.35 mm) Line-Out, (1) IEC AC power
- Controls: (2) Volume controls for Line/Mic channels, (2) Line/Mic selectors, (1) Volume control for Bluetooth® and Aux channels, Master Volume, Bluetooth® pairing button, Power on/off switch
- Indicators: Power On, battery level, Bluetooth® pairing status.
- Bluetooth®: Profile: A2DP, AVRCP, Range: Up to 100 feet / 30.5 meters
- Bluetooth® Connection: Manual pairing or NFC
- Battery Type: 12V, 2.8Ah SLA
- Power: 100-240V AC, 50/60 HZ, 50W
- AC Voltage Input/Fuse: 100-240V / T630mAL AC250V
- Dimensions: (H x W x D): 13.3″ x 13.2″ x 10″ / 338mm x 334mm x 254mm
- Weight: 12.8 lbs. / 5.8 kg.