1 in stock
1 in stock
QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II – Midnight Blue Color
QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II are engineered with renowned noise cancellation that makes quiet sound quieter and your music sound better. With the Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa built in, you have instant access to millions of songs, playlists, and more — hands free. Simply choose your voice assistant and ask away. And that’s just the beginning. QuietComfort 35 wireless headphones II are now enabled with Bose AR, a first-of-its-kind audio augmented reality platform.
- Three levels of world-class noise cancellation for better listening experience in any environment
- Alexa-enabled for voice access to music, information, and more
- Noise-rejecting dual-microphone system for clear sound and voice pick-up
- Hassle-free Bluetooth pairing, personalized settings, access to future updates, and more through the Bose connect app
- Enabled with Bose AR — an innovative, audio-only version of augmented reality — Through a firmware update via the Bose connect app.
- For iPhone, iPad, and Android users, be sure your product’s firmware is up to date through the Bose connect app. Then you can access a showcase of Bose ar-enhanced apps with Links to download them.
Proprietary technology clears away the noisy distractions of the world so you can get deeper into your music, your work, or whatever you want to focus on. You decide the level of noise cancelling to fit your environment. So you can focus on what really matters to you.
Astonishing sound at any volume
Get fullness and clarity, regardless of how loud it gets. The drivers in the QC35 II feature volume-optimized EQ for clear, balanced audio whether you’re in a quiet office or busy street. And a noise-rejecting dual microphone system provides clearer calls, even in noisy environments.
Keep the music — or the quiet — going all day long. If you need a little bit more, a quick 15-minute charge gives you another 2.5 hours. You can always use the included cable to plug in and keep the music playing.