Boss KATANA-100 MkII -Guitar Amplifir
The stage-class Katana MkII lineup picks up where the first generation left off, building on the same core tones and features that have made the series such a worldwide smash. If you loved the original Katana amps, you’ll love Katana MkII even more. And if you’re new to the party, get ready for sound, feel, and versatility that soars far beyond its price class.
- Additional information
CRAFTED TONES, FORGED FOR ROCK
With 100 watts of power and two custom 12-inch speakers, the Katana-100/212 delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones that gracefully slice through any band scenario. The amp also excels for home playing, with a uniquely efficient design and innovative Power Control that provides inspiring sound and response at low volumes. In addition, the Katana-100/212 includes integrated access to a huge range of BOSS effects, which are customizable using the free BOSS Tone Studio editor software. And with the amp’s powerful Tone Setting memories, you can store your favorite amp channel setups and effects combinations for instant recall.
Katana Version 4: New Effects and Katana MkII Expansion Support
The Katana Version 4 update brings original Katana owners some great new features derived from the next-generation Katana MkII series. Heavy Octave, Stereo Delay, and Pan Delay effects have been added, along with a dedicated Pedal FX section that makes it easier to set up foot-controlled wah and pedal bend. In addition, a first-generation 100-watt Katana model can now be used as a slave amp with the Katana MkII’s powerful Stereo Expand feature, allowing you to create wide, expansive tones with stereo-compatible effects distributed across both amps.
The Katana Version 4 update is available in the Downloads section.
- Stage-ready 100-watt combo amp with two custom 12-inch speakers
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Choose from a huge selection of customizable effects and effect routing configurations with the BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Dedicated gain, EQ, presence, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Eight Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Three Cabinet Resonance types for fine-tuning the tone and feel
- Mic’d cabinet emulation on the line, USB, and phones/recording outputs, with customizable tone via three Air Feel settings
- Channel and global parametric EQs for refined sound shaping
- Built-in tilt stand for optimal monitoring and sound projection
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone CentralKatana Version 4 Newly Added Features
- Effects expanded to 65 total types; Heavy Octave, Stereo Delay, and Pan Delay added
- New Pedal FX section makes it easier to set up foot-controlled wah and pedal bend effects in BOSS Tone Studio
- Dedicated mode for using a 100-watt Katana model as a slave amp for the Katana MkII’s Stereo Expand feature