Fender Squier Short Scale Strat Pack SSS in Black
Here’s what Squier say about the Short Scale Strat Pack:
A perfect choice for beginners, the new Squier® Strat® Pack has everything you need to begin playing right out of the box. The short-scale Stratocaster (24″) is ideal for players with smaller hands and provides a comfortable playing feel. Other features include a lightweight body, a hardtail bridge for rock-solid tuning and three single-coil pickups for classic Strat tone.
The included Squier Frontman® 10G amplifier is the perfect companion for jamming thanks to its aux input that allows you play along with your favorite songs or backing tracks, as well as a headphone jack for silent practice. The Squier Starter Strat Pack also comes with a strap, cable and picks—everything you need to stop dreaming and start playing.
- Short-scale 24″ Stratocaster is great for smaller hands
- Three single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- Hardtail bridge
- Frontman® 10G guitar amplifier
- Instrument cable
- Instrument strap
24″ Scale Length
This guitar features a 24″ short-scale neck, which is ideal for players with smaller hands or players who want a slinkier feel for easier and more comfortable chording.
This model features a hardtail six-saddle bridge for rock-solid tuning stability, precise intonation and increased sustain.
Everything You Need
This bundle has everything you need to start rocking straight out of the box, including a pack of picks, a comfortable and durable guitar strap and a 10-foot instrument cable.
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Shape: “C” Shape
- Scale Length: 24″ (610 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5″ (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.61″ (40.9 mm)
- Truss Rod: Head Adjust
- Bridge Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Middle Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Neck Pickup: Standard Single-Coil Strat®
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Hardtail with Cast Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Standard Die-Cast
- Strings: Fender® USA 250L Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)