Its price might say “budget,” but the E-09’s sounds and styles are nothing but first class. Building on the success of Roland’s popular E-series arranger keyboards, the E-09 raises the quality standard for entry-level arrangers.
- High-quality sound engine with 870 tones and 70 drum kits; GM2 compliant
- Interactive musical styles, including Western, Middle Eastern and Asian
- 64-voice polyphony
- 47 Multi-FX plus reverb and chorus
- 16-Track recorder
- Friendly Music Assistants, One-Touch settings
- High-performance speaker system onboard, plus two headphone jacks