The PM-03 Personal Drum Monitor by Roland is a slim and stylish, 2.1 channel speaker system designed for electronic drum and percussion systems. Feel the 15 watt subwoofer kick while grooving to pristine hi hats and hard hitting snares. With 30 watts of total power, the PM-03 delivers an exceptional stereo image specifically engineered for electronic drum sounds.
The PM-03 is easy to setup and can be placed nearly anywhere. Simply connect it to your electronic drum set using stereo mini or 1/4″ cable, plug in the included power cord and just like that, you’re up and running. If input signal is not received in a 30-minute period, the PM-03 goes into standby mode helping reduce and conserve energy.Two easily accessible control knobs on the front panel allow independent control of the subwoofer and overall volume. The ported enclosure provides deep bass response while two 3″, full-range speakers fill the room with sound. Though made to match Roland’s HD-series V-Drums both aesthetically and sonically, the PM-03 is an ideal companion for any electronic drum system.
- Slim and stylish, 2.1 channel speaker system designed for electronic drum and percussion systems
- Designed to match Roland’s HD-series V-Drums both aesthetically and sonically
- Provides 30 W of power with two 7.5 W full-range speakers and 15 W subwoofer in ported enclosure
- Easy setup and slim 9.5 x 9.2″ footprint allows it to be used in nearly any space
- Includes 1/8″ stereo mini and 1/4″ left/right inputs plus detachable power cord
- Easy access, front panel control knobs allow independent subwoofer and volume control
- Standby mode helps reduce and conserve energy when signal is not received in a 30 minute period
- Compatible with Roland’s HD-series V-Drums or any electronic drum system