Leveraging a 10″ spun copper Cerametallic™ woofer and high-efficiency Class-D amplifier, The Klipsch SPL-100 subwoofer delivers best-in-class low frequency output.
Out of stock
Out of stock
- 10″ Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Woofers
- Bass-Reflex via Exclusive Front-Firing Internal-Flare Port
- Class D Amplifier with 200W RMS / 450W Peak
- Premium Scratch-Resistant Finish
- Shock-absorbing rubber feet, steel grille posts and a woven cloth grille for a premium look and feel
- Dimensions: 16.5” x 14” x 17.3”
SPUN COPPER CERAMETALLIC WOOFERS
Cerametallic™ woofers are exceptionally light and extremely rigid, providing remarkable low frequency response with minimal cone breakup and distortion for higher, cleaner output using less amplifier power.
Klipsch Cerametallic™ cones are matted to a dual-layer, copper-wound voice coil for exceptional conductivity.
Reference Premiere woofers are housed in a non-resonating, stamped-steel basket that’s secured to a large magnet motor for exceptional efficiency and low distortion, and matched to our horn-loaded tweeters for optimal acoustic execution.
EXCLUSIVE PORT TECHNOLOGY
Klipsch SPL subwoofers leverage proprietary internal-flare geometry that minimizes port noise for clean undistorted low frequencies. The front-firing design allows for placement flexibility to reduce unwanted resonance from your walls or furniture behind the subwoofer.