Yamaha HS-8I W Monitor Speakers
The HS8 Powered Studio Monitor from Yamaha is a bi-amplified monitor that is designed for accurate sound reproduction. It is capable of up to 120W of total output and features an 8-inch woofer and a 1-inch tweeter with waveguide that can produce frequencies up to 30kHz. The HS8 has both an XLR and 1/4″ TRS input that accept either balanced or unbalanced signals for integration into a variety of studio setups.
- Additional information
2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8″ cone woofer and 1″ dome tweeter. Mounting points on 4 surfaces are available.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 8″ cone woofer and 1″ dome tweeter
- 38Hz – 30kHz (-10dB), 47Hz – 24kHz (-3dB) frequency response
- 75W LF plus 45W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 120W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- Mounting points on 4 surfaces
- Packaging single