Yamaha Pa-2030 Compact Power Amplifier
The MA2030 includes three stereo line inputs and two microphone inputs with input mixing capability, plus a range of DSP functions (ducker, feedback suppressor, and automatic leveler) that facilitate BGM and microphone use in a wide range of applications. The PA2030, with two types of stereo line inputs, can be used alone or in combination with the MA2030 to drive a larger number of speakers while allowing the establishment of extra service zones with volume zoning if required.
- Additional information
Lo-Z/Hi-Z switchable Class-D amplifier (Lo-Z: 30W x2ch, Hi-Z: 60W x1ch) equipped with 1 stereo/2 mono line inputs; can be combined with the MA2030a mixer amplifier.
- Easy setup, and a user-friendly interface for effortless operation
- Supporting Lo-Z (30W @3Ω/4Ω/8Ω) and Hi-Z (60W x1ch, 70V/100V) speaker systems
- 1 stereo/2mono line inputs
- Built-in speaker EQ optimum for Yamaha VXC/VXS series speaker
- Built-in HPF/LPF
- Intelligent protection function ensures safe, reliable operation
- Certified as Yamaha Eco Products
- Space-saving 1U rack size (*sufficient space must be provided above and below the unit for airflow and cooling.)