This product does not include adaptor. The option of purchasing PA-300 adaptor for additional 250 SAR would be given at the time of checkout.
The PSR-S975 features two assignable live controllers, a modulation wheel and two assignable foot pedal inputs, ensuring that you have total control over Voices, Styles, effects and other functions during live performance.
The PSR-S975 is the ultimate PSR, with more content and a large memory capacity for expansion packs. PSR-S975 combines all the functionality of other models in the range together with powerful performance features including versatile effects, external display capability and a programmable vocal harmony function.
- 1625 Voices, including Super Articulation Voices, Organ Flutes! Voices. 55 Drum/SFX kits, and 480 XG voices
- 523 Styles, including 40 Audio Styles, 34 Session Styles, 15 DJ Styles and 3 Free Play
- Half bar fill-in and Mono legato function
- 768 MB on-board memory for expansion data
- Mic/Guitar input for use when singing or collaborating with other performers
- Vocal Harmony 2 and Synth Vocoder functions
- Real Distortion and Real Reverb, with an intuitive effects interface
- USB audio playback with time stretch, pitch shift, vocal cancel and MP3 lyrics display functions
- External display capability
Newly implemented Half bar fill-in and Mono legato function expand the variation of your performance. Live control settings can be immediately called up from registration memory.
Enjoy realistic Super Articulation Voices, Organ flutes and many other sounds from Tyros series. The PSR-S975’s superb sonic quality, meticulously sampled voices, and a comprehensive suite of effects will take your performances to a new level of authenticity that is sure to satisfy even the most demanding audience.
The PSR-S975 features the Real Distortion and Real Reverb effects from the renowned Tyros 5, delivering authentic, natural sound unparalleled in its class. Effortlessly add and edit effects parameters via an attractive, intuitive interface that gives you the feeling of controlling conventional effects and amplifiers in real time. Yamaha’s Virtual Circuitry Modeling (VCM) technology simulates the effects of phaser, Wah, compressors, and phasers at circuit level.
The PSR-S975 is equipped with a Synth Vocoder function, which allows you to use your voice and synthesize with the PSR-S975’s sound. The powerful Vocal Harmony 2 system controls the pitch, level, and number of harmonies added, ensuring that your vocals are always the star of the show.