- Additional information
Versatile Power Amplifier with Built-in PA Processing
Yamaha’s PX10 dual-channel Class D power amplifier gives you more than great-sounding amplification. It packs powerful built-in processing that would normally require an external PA management processing. We’re talking onboard equalization for fine-tuning outputs, crossovers for integrating subs and fills, delays for correcting phase issues in large rigs, and a speaker-saving limiter. Factor in stellar sound quality, easy control via the LCD display, and its ultra-light weight, and it’s clear the Yamaha PX10 stands out among power amps in its class.
Achieve better live sound with less gear thanks to built-in PA management
Live sound engineers at Sweetwater generally turn to dedicated speaker management processors for fine-tuning their PA systems. That’s why we’re pleased to see the Yamaha PX series of power amps offer a ton of powerful processing built right in. Fine-tune output channels with equalization, and add limiting to protect your speakers from dangerous signal spikes. Dial in crossovers to integrate subwoofers and fill speakers. Use the built-in delay network to ensure phase coherency across all speakers in larger rigs. And all of these advanced features are easily accessible from the LCD display.
Yamaha PX10 Dual-channel Class D Power Amplifier Features:
- Dual-channel Class D power amplifier with built-in PA management processing
- Connectivity includes XLR and TRS inputs, and speakON, binding post, and phono outputs
- Built-in PA management tools like EQ, limiting, delays, crossovers, and filters
- LCD display for easy navigation of advanced features
Drive your live sound rig with confidence, with the Yamaha PX10 dual-channel power amp.
- Number of Channels:2
- Power Class:Class D
- Watts/Side @ 8 ohms:1000W
- Watts/Side @ 4 ohms:1200W
- Inputs:2 x XLR, 2 x 1/4″ TRS
- Outputs:2 x Neutrik speakON NL4, 2 x Binding Post, 2 x 1/4″ TS
- Cooling System:2 x 16-step variable speed fan, front to rear airflow
- DSP:EQ, Limiting, Delay, Crossover, Filters (saved via USB Type A port)
- Rack Spaces:2U
- Weight:16.31 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:PX10