Baronet HW Electric Projection Screen
A low-cost hardwired alternative, the popular and affordable Baronet HW electric projection screen features easy installation. The slender pentagonal-shaped steel case with matching endcaps is scratch-resistant and fits into most spaces. Endcaps form universal mounting brackets making installation of the Baronet HW electric projection screen easy, whether mounted on a wall, suspended from, or recessed above the ceiling. This free-hanging, fiberglass-backed projection screen maintains flatness thanks to the weight of the screen and bottom dowel. Motor is housed in an insulated environment to provide smooth, quiet operation.
- Case dimensions 3-13/16″ high x 5-1/16″ deep (9.7 cm x 12.9 cm)
- Maximum image width up to 96″ (244 cm) wide, depending on surface selection.
- NTSC, HDTV and 16:10 formats have image area framed with black on all four sides. Black side borders are available upon request for AV.
- Black drop standard, depending on screen size. Extra drop above image area available upon request.
- Includes an elliptical case of extruded aluminum, with painted white finish.
- Floating wall brackets grip the screen securely anywhere along the back of the case, and are barely visible.
- Includes one 110-120V, 3-position switch (standard). Other control options are available.
- Optional built-in IR receiver and IR remote available.
- Custom sizes available.