WORTH IT EVERY TIME
For over two decades, keyboard players everywhere have relied on Roland’s KC amps for their powerful high-fidelity sound, onboard mixing features, versatile connectivity, and lasting durability. The latest generation carries on the time-honored KC benchmark of quality while offering new enhancements tuned for the needs of today’s working musicians. With a KC amp by your side, you’re in complete control of your stage rig, so you’ll always sound great and play your best. And that’s worth it every time.
The 50-watt KC-80 is a miniature powerhouse with three line input channels, a dedicated aux input, and support for an XLR vocal mic. Compared to the previous-generation KC-60, the power section has been completely redesigned for higher output, better stability, and enhanced bass reproduction. In addition, the 10-inch woofer has been upgraded for improved sound quality. If desired, the low-end performance can be extended by driving a powered subwoofer from the KC-80’s Sub Out jack.
- Compact and affordable keyboard amplifier with 50 watts of power
- Redesigned power amp and power supply sections provide increased stability and improved bass reproduction
- Custom two-way speaker system with newly developed 10-inch woofer and tweeter
- Onboard mixing with three 1/4-inch input channels, dedicated auxiliary input with 1/8-inch and RCA jacks, and master EQ
- XLR mic input, 1/4-inch line output, headphones output, and sub output
- Metal jacks for increased durability